Monday, February 27, 2012

My Fav App

I have been quite neglectful of the blog in recent weeks. Unfortunately school and my real life as a working mom have taken over most of my waking and, I am sure, sleeping hours. I like to spend as much time with the family as I can get in around the papers I have due and scheduled exams.

However, one of my favorite Apps at the moment is the My 365 photo calendar for iPhone. Just as it sounds, it is a daily photo calendar wherein you document your daily life one photo a day. Majority of my photos revolve around pics of the kid and dogs. The hubby gets really grumpy when I take photos of  him. Also you can follow others who have the app and see their daily photos. I love looking at other peoples' photographic lives. So many emotions can be portrayed in a simple snapshot.


No comments:

Post a Comment